Here we have listed the top ten movies you HAVE to watch this Summer. So get on it! Start getting these movies now!
10. The BFG - hmmmm....I don't know about this one.

9. Star Wars: The Force Awakens - I actually haven't seen this one yet. I should get on that. :)
8. Alice Through the Looking Glass - looks pretty good!

7. Secret Life of Pets - OMG. I wrote a children's book just like this a couple months ago. In December.
6. Angry Birds Movie - hmmmm...

5. Mrs. Doubtfire - I LOVE IT!
4. Finding Dory - Look interesting.
3. Harry Potter Movie Series - Pretty good. Except, I can never remember their names. :)
2. Zootopia - SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!
1. The Hunger Games Movie Series - Catching Fire is the best one of all! But the ending on the last one made me so happy. :D

I just felt this picture was necessary.
xoxo.









0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.