WOO-HOO! She's fourteen today!
This is a post dedicated to my very best friend who I've know since I was four. She has always been amazing and moving away from her was one of the hardest things I've had to do. She is absolutely so special to me and I am so happy she has been here for me since day one.
I remember that one day I was over at your house for a sleepover and we wished on a shooting star hoping we'd find horses sitting in the back. Unfortunately, no horses showed up. But, I still had the time of my life with you!
You are also the one who had me beginning the wake up at 6:00 am phase which I still do today.
And that dream of living on the farm together still lives on! :D
If you are reading this, I hope you know you are amazing and that I miss you sooooo much! I hope to see you soon and here is a little poem I wrote for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND!
xoxo.
Bellise, who misses you soooo much!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.