Oh my gosh! It's been forever since I posted! I am so sorry, girls! I am currently writing a book and am trying to put my focus and effort into. My goal is to get it published within the next year or so.
So, I was thinking about this a few days ago. Life has seriously changed since I was younger. Back in the day of 2002/3/4/5/6/7 and so on, kids didn't have phones. Now, I see like five years old walking around with the new iPhone 6s and I still don't have one. Now, I am going to break down to you how a kid's life has changed throughout the years. Take a look!
My kid days:
*You played with toys, played with your friends, had sleepovers
*You drank milkshakes or OJ
*The way you would talk to your friends would be to actually go to their house and have a physical convo
*You listened to Disney songs
*You watched the Disney Junior
Kids Now-a-days:
*Kids text each other to have a conversation
*I mean, sleepovers haven't changed. I don't think at least.
*Kids drink Starbucks frappucinos, yes I have seen this before!
*Kids have all the updated devices, like the iPhone 6s and iPad (whatever the number is)
*Kids have computers
*Kids text each other rather than actually talking to each other (yes, I have seen a five-year-old with her big, huge phone. It's comical)
*Kids cannot live without their technology
*Kids actually know songs like Nae-Nae or stuff like that (I don't even know that song too well)
*Kids watch shows like Full House (not that Full House is bad, but I mean for kids in age range of 4-7 could be watching like Disney Channel or Disney Junior. Or no TV at all!)
It's a crazy world out there and it changes every single second. It's get a little bigger and we start to grow with knowledge. I can't even image what the kids in like 2088 will be like. Ahahaha, that's funny to think about. Think about and let me know in the comments!
Also, here is a little bit about my book.
I recommend kids 13+ for the book, there are quite a bit of deaths that are quite scary. It's the 1900s, this what you can expect.
It's about a girl named Emileen Grey who's father died of Scarelet Fever, her best friend, Liam, left for America, and her mother died in a fire. When the doctors' discover that her father died of Scarlet Fever, she decides she wants to become a doctor to save other people from the horrors she went through as a child. She goes to London with her Aunt Maggie.
But, along the way she has some difficult struggles like not becoming a doctor because she is a girl, becoming paralyzed, and her meeting up again with her best friend, Liam. She will have to pick between her two loves, Ethan & Liam. What will happen?
It is called 'Remember my Name' and you can get it when it comes to an eBook store. I don't know when exactly, but I will keep you guys updated.
Have the best day of your life!
xoxo,
Bellise
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Yep, it's me! Bellise. Your girl. :)
I'm a singer/songwriter, writer, Hunger Games/Horse/my dog enthusiast. I blog for girls who are looking for inspiration and who are just awesome.
Popular Posts
-
There are girls like you that have dreams and want to accomplish something very successful. Well , let's listen to some girls who want t...
-
I hate stomach aches. Don't you? I used to have them where my stomach would just ache for hours! So, then I learned this awesome trick t...
-
Hey, hey, hey! I was online today and I saw these videos of "The Swiftalogues". They were just hilariously funny! Watch it. :) Cl...
-
Ever since I saw the movie, Frozen, I've have been in love with the character named, Prince Hans. I thought he was adorable when he wasn...
-
Today's latest fashion blog matches our animal of the week. Here it is: Some cute white fluffy earmuffs A Snuggly warm white vest ...
New posts!
'What's on my Playlist?' month is finally here! Watch for new playlists every week!
Get Your Blog On this Side Bar!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to EG Nation!
Like us
Labels
- fashion
- Disney
- Every Girle'
- Meet the Girle's
- Girle' owners
- Spring Collection 2014
- What Would Happen After?
- Art
- WWHA
- Daughter of Cinderella
- Girle's
- Princess Brooklynn
- Frozen
- Liah~Daughter of Mulan
- Magic
- Mulan
- Princess Brooklynn and the Last Unicorn
- Princess Isabella (Daughter of Elsa)
- Princess Kiera (Daughter of Jasmine)
- Taylor Swift
- The Break of Dawn
- The Locket
- The Princess
- Unicorns
- savemamaswift
- 1989
- Again
- Alyssa Skylar
- Aridessa C.
- Art of the Week
- Brekin Rose
- Brenton Clydesdale
- Breyer Camragure Lippizan Morgan
- Bullying
- Burning Red
- Carrie Caballo
- Elsa
- Finding Their Father-WWHA
- Frozen Camp
- Historical Girls
- History
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- I knew you were Trouble
- Impersonation
- Keira & Anna Copeland
- Lime Crime
- Little Dead Riding Wolf
- Lost Stories-WWHA
- Mia Reese
- Middle School
- Missguided
- Mom
- Morgan
- Polaroid
- Popular Girls
- Prince Hans
- Rosie Assoulin
- Scarecrow
- School
- Sea
- Snowflake
- Sprained Ankle
- Summer
- Summer Online Talent Show
- Talent
- Talents
- Taylor Fleetman
- The Southern Isles
- Two Weeks
- Where is Alyssa from.
- Winner
- With Love From CA
- Wolf
- and The Sheer
- animals
- fearless
- gymnastics
- howrse
Sponsor
Email us at everygirle@gmail.com to have your website or blog sponsored!







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.