Hi Girle's'!
Merry Swiftmas and Merry Christmas!
Here at EG, we're super excited for Christmas Eve. At my house, we have special traditions. I'll give you three of them.
1. My family and I open 1 present on the night of Christmas Eve.
2. Every Christmas Eve, we read a story about Santa.
3. Some of our friends come and visit!
The sad part about Christmas Eve is that Taylor Fleetman is leaving in 6 days! No!!!! There is a good side to that, though. We have a new girl. And she's pretty awesome and she is 11. No worries.
Taylor Fleetman WILL be leaving on DECEMBER 31st, 2014. On January 1, 2015 (the day of judging for the EGA's), she'll be in our archives. Check her page out before it's gone into the archives with Alyssa Skylar.
We hope you have the best Christmas Eve ever! You'll see another Christmas Eve post tomorrow!
Love,
EG
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Yep, it's me! Bellise. Your girl. :)
I'm a singer/songwriter, writer, Hunger Games/Horse/my dog enthusiast. I blog for girls who are looking for inspiration and who are just awesome.
Popular Posts
-
There are girls like you that have dreams and want to accomplish something very successful. Well , let's listen to some girls who want t...
-
I hate stomach aches. Don't you? I used to have them where my stomach would just ache for hours! So, then I learned this awesome trick t...
-
Hey, hey, hey! I was online today and I saw these videos of "The Swiftalogues". They were just hilariously funny! Watch it. :) Cl...
-
Ever since I saw the movie, Frozen, I've have been in love with the character named, Prince Hans. I thought he was adorable when he wasn...
-
Today's latest fashion blog matches our animal of the week. Here it is: Some cute white fluffy earmuffs A Snuggly warm white vest ...
New posts!
'What's on my Playlist?' month is finally here! Watch for new playlists every week!
Get Your Blog On this Side Bar!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to EG Nation!
Like us
Labels
- fashion
- Disney
- Every Girle'
- Meet the Girle's
- Girle' owners
- Spring Collection 2014
- What Would Happen After?
- Art
- WWHA
- Daughter of Cinderella
- Girle's
- Princess Brooklynn
- Frozen
- Liah~Daughter of Mulan
- Magic
- Mulan
- Princess Brooklynn and the Last Unicorn
- Princess Isabella (Daughter of Elsa)
- Princess Kiera (Daughter of Jasmine)
- Taylor Swift
- The Break of Dawn
- The Locket
- The Princess
- Unicorns
- savemamaswift
- 1989
- Again
- Alyssa Skylar
- Aridessa C.
- Art of the Week
- Brekin Rose
- Brenton Clydesdale
- Breyer Camragure Lippizan Morgan
- Bullying
- Burning Red
- Carrie Caballo
- Elsa
- Finding Their Father-WWHA
- Frozen Camp
- Historical Girls
- History
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- I knew you were Trouble
- Impersonation
- Keira & Anna Copeland
- Lime Crime
- Little Dead Riding Wolf
- Lost Stories-WWHA
- Mia Reese
- Middle School
- Missguided
- Mom
- Morgan
- Polaroid
- Popular Girls
- Prince Hans
- Rosie Assoulin
- Scarecrow
- School
- Sea
- Snowflake
- Sprained Ankle
- Summer
- Summer Online Talent Show
- Talent
- Talents
- Taylor Fleetman
- The Southern Isles
- Two Weeks
- Where is Alyssa from.
- Winner
- With Love From CA
- Wolf
- and The Sheer
- animals
- fearless
- gymnastics
- howrse
Sponsor
Email us at everygirle@gmail.com to have your website or blog sponsored!







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.