Meet Princess Teagan of Arendelle, daughter of Anna. Learn some new facts about our princess. :)
Age: 14
Name: Princess Teagan Enna Rose of Arendelle
or
Teagan Bjhorgman
Daughter of: Anna and Kristoff
Favorite thing to do: Adventure and help my dad with ice.
Birthday: February 16
Castle: The Castle in Arendelle.
FAVORITE COLOR: Anything in a pattern!
FAVORITE FOOD: Lingonberrie jelly on bread.
SIGNATURE STYLE: Like my dad, I like elements of fur, but like my mom, I love traditional patterns!
HOBBY: I like to clean Sven's stable. I know that sounds really strange, but I just find it calming and fun. I also like to do anything with Sven! Take him for a walk, brush him, play reindeer tag.......
SPECIAL POWER: I'm learning how to talk to animals!!!!
PET: I kinda adopted Sven from my dad!
ROOM: my room is in the north wing of the palace and half is covered in hay! I secretly took hay from the stables and shoveled it in so Sven and I can hang out and talk!
FAVORITE ROOM IN THE PALACE: Do the stables count?
MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: I was in Sven's stable shoveling massive Sven turds when my aunt Elsa and her daughter walked in. I was so exited to see them that I jumped in the air....but I didn't realize there was still poop on the shovel I was holding. As I jumped the turds catapulted off and hit my aunt in the face!!! I was mortified!
FUN FACT: Every fortnight, my mom, dad, Sven, my brother and I get together and do something really fun!
We hope you enjoyed!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love,
EG/Bellise
.jpg)







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.