Hey Girle's'!
I don't know if you know but October is super cool. 'Why?' you ask. Well, there are many reasons. Let me explain.
Reason #1: Halloween
Halloween is so fun! You can dress up and pretend to be a character you love. Some of you might throw a Halloween party or go trick or treating with your friends. It's so fun! Especially when your Queen Elsa this year. :)
Reason #2: It's National Pizza month
Okay...that's just awesome! National pizza month! We're going to have to have pizza all month. :)
Pizza is one of my favorite meals. Pizza is awesome! :)

Reason #3: It's my birthday on October 10th!
Birthdays are awesome (especially when your born during National Pizza month. Yum!). Especially in my family. They always plan the best birthday ever! When they tell you your getting a One Direction doll when you know you're getting a Frozen doll, you know it's going to be awesome!
Reason #4: I just found out it's National Dessert Month and National Cookies Month (if you like Chilli, it's also National Chilli Month)
Man, do I have the best month or what! Being born in the month of National Cookies Month and National Dessert Month is a dream come true. Yum! Birthday + National Cookie Month = Tons and tons of cookies!
Reason #5: Opals & Tourmaline
Opals are beautiful! They really are. Especially in person. I'm really happy that that's my birthstone. It's like I own the Opal. :) I
Tourmaline is beautiful, too. It's my second birthstone. It's the more modern version of the October birthstone.
It is said that is the Opal is not worn by someone born in October, the stone will break.
Reason #6: October = 8
I just read October means 8. In ancient Roman times, October was the eighth month.
Guess who's favorite number is 8? Mine! That must be why I love 8 so much!!
Reason #7: National Popcorn, Pork, and Sausage Month
I'm getting more and more excited every time I read something new! Popcorn, pizza, pork, cookies, and dessert. I LOVE OCTOBER!
Reason #8: Calendula
The Calendula is the flower of October. Check it out.
Reason #9: Columbus Day
Columbus Day is a few days after my birthday. Sadly, this year it's on a Sunday. So, I won't get an extra long weekend. :(
Reason #10: National Adoption Month
October also is the National Adoption Month for animals! Yay! Adoption for everyone. :)
So, that's pretty much why I love my birthday month. If you want to see some fun facts about your b-day month, just leave us a comment down below.
You'll see a b-day post on October 10th! :)
Love,
Bellise/ EG
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Yep, it's me! Bellise. Your girl. :)
I'm a singer/songwriter, writer, Hunger Games/Horse/my dog enthusiast. I blog for girls who are looking for inspiration and who are just awesome.
Popular Posts
-
There are girls like you that have dreams and want to accomplish something very successful. Well , let's listen to some girls who want t...
-
I hate stomach aches. Don't you? I used to have them where my stomach would just ache for hours! So, then I learned this awesome trick t...
-
Hey, hey, hey! I was online today and I saw these videos of "The Swiftalogues". They were just hilariously funny! Watch it. :) Cl...
-
Ever since I saw the movie, Frozen, I've have been in love with the character named, Prince Hans. I thought he was adorable when he wasn...
-
Today's latest fashion blog matches our animal of the week. Here it is: Some cute white fluffy earmuffs A Snuggly warm white vest ...
New posts!
'What's on my Playlist?' month is finally here! Watch for new playlists every week!
Get Your Blog On this Side Bar!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to EG Nation!
Like us
Labels
- fashion
- Disney
- Every Girle'
- Meet the Girle's
- Girle' owners
- Spring Collection 2014
- What Would Happen After?
- Art
- WWHA
- Daughter of Cinderella
- Girle's
- Princess Brooklynn
- Frozen
- Liah~Daughter of Mulan
- Magic
- Mulan
- Princess Brooklynn and the Last Unicorn
- Princess Isabella (Daughter of Elsa)
- Princess Kiera (Daughter of Jasmine)
- Taylor Swift
- The Break of Dawn
- The Locket
- The Princess
- Unicorns
- savemamaswift
- 1989
- Again
- Alyssa Skylar
- Aridessa C.
- Art of the Week
- Brekin Rose
- Brenton Clydesdale
- Breyer Camragure Lippizan Morgan
- Bullying
- Burning Red
- Carrie Caballo
- Elsa
- Finding Their Father-WWHA
- Frozen Camp
- Historical Girls
- History
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- I knew you were Trouble
- Impersonation
- Keira & Anna Copeland
- Lime Crime
- Little Dead Riding Wolf
- Lost Stories-WWHA
- Mia Reese
- Middle School
- Missguided
- Mom
- Morgan
- Polaroid
- Popular Girls
- Prince Hans
- Rosie Assoulin
- Scarecrow
- School
- Sea
- Snowflake
- Sprained Ankle
- Summer
- Summer Online Talent Show
- Talent
- Talents
- Taylor Fleetman
- The Southern Isles
- Two Weeks
- Where is Alyssa from.
- Winner
- With Love From CA
- Wolf
- and The Sheer
- animals
- fearless
- gymnastics
- howrse
Sponsor
Email us at everygirle@gmail.com to have your website or blog sponsored!







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.