" Hey! I just met you and this is crazy, so here's my number, so Call Me Maybe"
I think we all know who's song this is! Yes! it's Carly Rae Jepson.
Here is the quote:
I'm not going to freeze under the pressure. I'm hoping I can stand up to it.
Carly Rae Jepsen
at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/carly_rae_jepsen_2.html#6E4fIqSh6UugQct8.99
Carly Rae Jepson-viewallpaper.com
Here's some stuff you need to know about Carly:
Carly Rae Jepson is 27 ( almost 28) years old.
Her birthday is November 21st, 2013.
She was born in the year 1985.
She is from Mission, Canada.
She has a sister named, Katie Jepson and has brother named, Colin Jepson.
She started her career in 2007.
Here is her hit song Call Me Maybe.
Uploaded by urfavesonglyrics
Now, here is a Call Me Maybe Parody. ( Cookie Monster singing Call Me Maybe.)
Uploaded by Sesame Street.
Bellise







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.