HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND!

WOO-HOO! She's fourteen today!

This is a post dedicated to my very best friend who I've know since I was four. She has always been amazing and moving away from her was one of the hardest things I've had to do. She is absolutely so special to me and I am so happy she has been here for me since day one.

I remember that one day I was over at your house for a sleepover and we wished on  a shooting star hoping we'd find horses sitting in the back. Unfortunately, no horses showed up. But, I still had the time of my life with you!

You are also the one who had me beginning the wake up at 6:00 am phase which I still do today.

And that dream of living on the farm together still lives on! :D
If you are reading this, I hope you know you are amazing and that I miss you sooooo much! I hope to see you soon and here is a little poem I wrote for you.


xoxo.
Bellise, who misses you soooo much!!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top