Fall is just around the corner! Here are some DIY Wreaths you SHOULD Make!

Long time, no see! And guess how close it is to fall and...my birthday!! Woo! So, today, I decided I wanted to share with you some DIY wreaths that you need to make! So, scroll down a take a look!


1.
Image result for corn husk wreath
Corn Husk Wreath -
Start with a flat-wire 18-inch frame. Hot-glue corn husks (roughly 18) and corncobs (roughly 9) in an alternating pattern. Fray the ends of the corn husks to add more dimension.

2.
Happy Fall Wreath!
Image result for diy fall wreath
Learn how to make this
here!

3. 2014-09-04-rmatm522c86fa2da12.jpg

Learn how to make this here!

4.DIY Fall Wreath - Fall Themed Tour - Side View - #fall #falldecor #diy artsychicksrule.com


Learn how to make this here!
(p.s....this one is my favorite!)

5.

I really like this one, too! 
Learn to make it here!

6.

I like this one A LOT, too!

Learn how to make it here!



7.

ooooo! The colors!

Learn how to make it here!



8.

Learn to make it here!



9. 

I LOVE this one!

Learn to make it here!



10.

Cute!
Learn to make it here!


11.

Pretty!

Learn to make it here!


12. 

Classy pinecones...
Learn to make it here!


13.

Who doesn't love candy corn?! If you don't...just don't talk to me.
Learn to make it here!



14.

Learn to make it here!

Make sure you make these! If you do, send us a picture! We'd love to see your creations!

xoxo,
















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top