Au Revoir au Camp de Cheval

Hello Girle's!

I am sad to say I won't be posting anything for a while. Why? BECAUSE I AM GOING TO YMCA RAINTREE (horse) CAMP!!! YEAH!! I am so excited to start packing. My little sister just got a new Anna & Elsa sheet and I'm going to bring it! It's going to be so awesome! And I have a special person who's coming. Guess who? Molly!!
YEAH!!!

I am not so sure if you remember but, we always have a camp theme and you have to bring a costume. Guess what my theme is? Space Alien. It was the only one open. I am going to try to make the best of it. My costume is going to be a combination of space alien + Elsa. Space Alien Elsa! I already made the cape. WOO-HOO!! I am excited to make some new friends but, hoping to spend some time with Miss Molly. I already have a plan for the skit. :-)

I'll see you not next week but, the following week! I will be posting some things throughout the course of this week but, you won't be seeing anything Sunday through Friday. But, you will see a Hello post on Saturday, June 28th, 2014.

I will try to post pictures when I get back. ;-)



camp.ymca.org


Love,

Bellise and EG and Molly

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top