A Little Rant Before I Go: Disneyland



Okay, so how many of you have been to Disneyland? I assume most of you guys. It's a lovely place, I really do like it. So here's why I am ranting.

I was sitting on the tram and the person who was like saying "no selfie sticks, yada yada yada," well, they also said kids past fourteen CANNOT wear costumes!! They won't even let them in the park!! It makes me SOOO ANGRY. Disneyland is a place where people go to have fun and where you are free to be silly and wear costumes at any age. It is literally the STUPIDEST idea they have ever come up with. Like, why?!?! Why would you ever stop someone from wearing a costume at fourteen. I mean, ya, you don't see most fourteen year olds wearing costumes, but what if they have to?

What if (I am just going out on a limb here) there is a kid who is fourteen who has some sort of mental sickness or disorder and they HAVE to wear costume in? Are just not going to let them in? What if that kid has never been to Disney and has dreamt of meeting Belle or Jasmine? Are they just going to smoosh a child's dream like a bug on the floor. Ya, I guess so! Well, Disney, congratulations. You have just killed dreams all over the world. *claps. I know that +Kyla Cammack was especially unhappy about this with me.

xoxo,

p.s. I leave for camp in the morning, but don't worry! I have scheduled posts for you all!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top