On Our Way...

...to Disneyland!


Hi, Girle's'!

It's Bellise and today TaySwifty13 and I are going to Disneyland. Isn't that cool? 

How to find us:

*We'll be on any big ride.
* I'll be wearing a shirt that says: Heads up: I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO FROZEN AND I'M AFRAID TO SING THEM
*You'll definitely find us on Matterhorn
*We'll be on Tower of Terror and California Screamin
*We'll (maybe) be on the Grizzly Bear Water Rapids
*We'll be on Splash Mountain and the Haunted Mansion.

Here are some of our favorite rides:

Bellise :                                    TaySwifty13

California Screamin                  Tower of Terror
Tower of Terror                         California Screamin'
Matterhorn                                 Indiana Jones
Splash Mountain                        and many more she cannot think of. :)
Grizzly Bear Water Rapids
Goofy's Flying School
and many more I cannot think
of.


What I'll be wearing:

A Taylor Swift RED bracelet
pink nails
My hair in a braid
Black pants with zippers on each side
A shirt that says: Heads up: I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO FROZEN AND I'M AFRAID TO SING THEM!
Purple Keds

What TaySwifty13 will be wearing:

A Taylor Swift shirt
Purple pants
Her hair in a braid
Purple nails
Black and white Keds

We hope to see you there! Can you spot us?

Love,

Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top