A Fellini Photoshoot

Hi, Girle's'!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, but I think I'm going to do a 'Fellini Photoshoot.' That's where I take photos of Fellini! What do you guys think of that? I like it. I 'm going to do it and edit all the pictures on my computer and I'll post it on Youtube (maybe.)

We also have a few surprises heading your way in June. We'll announce them when we get closer to finishing them.

Watch and wait for the photoshoot.

Estimation Schedule:

June 7th - Photoshoot

June 8th-June 15th - Editing

June 16th - Photoshoot release! (This is all estimated on when I should finish the photoshoot. I'm not 100% I'll finish it by June 16th, but I will make a priority.

Love,

Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top