Who Likes Taylor Swift's New Sound?

Hi Girle's'!

So, T-Swizzle released 1989 on October 27, 2014. It caught the world by surprise. It's a new sound for Ms. Swift. Swifties all know it's Taylor's new sound. She went from Country to Electronic Pop. Here is her first album and 1989, her fifth album.



First Album: Taylor Swift


Commercial for Target and her new song, Style.



I was very surprised when I heard 'Out of the Woods' but, one I heard it over and over again, I started to like. 

My top songs on the album are:

Shake it Off
Blank Spot
Welcome to New York
Out of the Woods
&
Style

Overall, the album is pretty good. It's not as good as RED. That's my favorite album from all of hers. Tell us down in the comment section if you like Taylor Swift's new sound or if you wish she would go back to the way she was. I like RED a lot. I like that it was a combination of Country and Electronic. What do you think?









Listen to Shake it Off!




Buy 1989 now to listen to all her songs! 

Check it out!

Love,

EG/Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top