What's your Dream??

                               



                         Everyone has a dream! I do, you do! Everyone does. But, have you ever considered thinking about that dream? If you haven't, then I suggest you start.




           I think about my dreams all the time. I'll tell you what I want to be when I grow up.


                               Here is a little story about where I'd like to be in 20 years.  (A.K.A- It'll be 2026)



20 Years into the Future


    20 years into the future, I hope to be as famous Taylor Swift. I would use this fame to become a pop/country singer. I want to have sold out concerts and sold out solo-artist albums. I hope to have made at least 5-7 albums.


20 years into the future, I hope I can have fans screaming my name. I want fans to jump up and down when they see me come out on stage. I want to have my fans sing my words back to me when I sing them.


20 years into the future, I hope I will be able to learn from the mistakes I’ve made. I want those mistakes to be learned from by making a song about them.



20 years into the future, I hope I will be able to help the less fortunate. I would donate money to charities and people like Red Cross.


20 years into the future, I hope to live in two places, Tennessee and California. I hope to have a horse in Tennessee, a dog I would take with me on the road and I hope to have one cat that I will also take on the road.



20 years into the future, I hope Taylor Swift and I will be friends. I hope we will be able to talk through things together and I hope she would appreciate me as her fan and her friend that is 13 years younger than her.


20 years into the future, I hope to win Grammys and many awards. I also hope I will be able to have posters of me. I want to see my name/song nominated for an award. I want to see little girls look up to me just how I look up to Taylor Swift. I hope I will see little girls wearing t-shirts with my face on it.





So, 20 years into the future I will have sold out concerts all over the world , 4 solo- albums sold. I will have fans from everywhere wearing t-shirts with my face on it. I hope I would have won awards and I hope be friends with Taylor Swift. I want girls everywhere to love me for who I am and I want them to line up when I ask “Who wants an autograph?”. I would do all this for the fans. I may someday bring my friends and family on stage.


Future Star,


Bellise


  As you can see, that's a big dream. So, I have to work hard in order to accomplish it. I will also ignore others who criticize for no reason. I'll just be myself and work hard for this. That is what you should do when you have a BIG dream.


Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top