Winter 'I'm feelin like a Princess' Collection

             Silhouette #1- Meeting Jenna has been canceled. That stinks, right. We felt bad for you not being able to read the story so, something hit us. We decided to make an Every Girle' winter 'I'm feelin' like a Princess' Collection! How amazing is that?



                 



             This winter collection has all the girle's dressed up in winter clothes. They're all wearing princess dresses. (Believe me when I tell you it took me forever to get Brenton in a dress.)



             This winter collection is coming out: December 13th, 2013

I am going to tell you that we are working on it right now. P.S- We do have Alyssa Skylar, Brenton, Brekin, Breyer, Rose and Aridessa.




Bellise


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top