Happy Birthday, Mom!

WOO- HOO! Today is my mom's birthday. I bet she's been waiting for this day! So, have I! I have been waiting to spend a day with the best mom in the universe! I love her SO much and she works so hard. To celebrate, we are going to include the poem I made special for her. I love you mom! Happy Birthday!

                                            My Mommy
                                      My mommy is a hero,
                                      She takes sacrifices no other mommy can make,
                                      She is as sweet as a box of chocolates,
                                      She raised me to be as successful as a shakespeare story,
                                    She is the light of my life.



Bellise, who says happy birthday! :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top