AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so yesterday was the best day EVER! So, I was eating breakfast and my mom showed me a message on her Facebook page. I looked and it said, " I have 3 tickets to the Staples Center on August 24th, 2013." Guess who I am going to see on Saturday. Yep! You guessed. Taylor Swift!! I screamed so loud I thought I lost my voice. I was even about to cry tears of joy. I was jumping up and down. I was doing that all day! I am so excited. We are making a banner and everything. I will post pictures if I can of me at the concert if that is possible.

:) 

countryweekly.com
commons.wikimedia.au
wycd.cbslocal.com
people.com
billboard.com

I am so happy that I will get to see Tay. sing!!


Bellise


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all this happen. Just 2 days away! I am so excited. Remember, I will try to take pictures.

    My friend said that in the hall by the bathrooms, you can see all of Tays dresses that she wore. (She knows because she went Monday) For example, you can see her Love Story one and SO much more. I can't wait!!

    Bellise, who is excited to see Taylor Swift at the RED tour. (I hope I can meet her.)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top