Meet my nonno and nonna!

     This is my nonno and nonna ( Italian for Grandfather and grandma .) . They live on a farm with rabbits and chickens! They have a dog named Pippo because they are Italian and Pippo is an Italian name! My nonno and nonna are a BIG part of my life <other than my parents>. They are the BEST nonno and nonna anyone could have and if they are reading this I am going to right now let them know that they are the best grandparents in the whole entire world and I want to thank them for everything they've done! And I love everyone in my family WAY more than they love me.That goes for you mom!

                I am going to tell you a little more about myself. So, here is a little secret. I am not just Californian. I am Italian,too.So get this . If I went to like the mall and my dad needed something and he called my mom and she let me talk to him, If you really listened to me speak to him you would here I was not speaking English. I would be speaking Italian because the people on my dad's side of the family ( even my dad ) are Italian and they live in Italy.

Thanks every Girle's ,
Bellise
P.S There are some pictures below.

hicards.com 


www.filastrocche.it

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top