Top 5 Cutest Sneakers You Need to be Wearing

Hey, girls!
Here are some of my favorite sneakers listed below. So, get on and read!
5. +Keds  | Here's what bothers me about these guys. They got Taylor Swift to wear these super cheaply made sneakers and now they cost a fortune. My mom told me they cost like nothing back in the day. $50.00?!?!?! uhh, noo.  I bought a pair and three days after the first time I started wearing them, they were trashed. My heart broke. I loved those shoes. *tear Other than that, they are super cute shoes that I love to wear with shorts and a cute tank or tee. I wouldn't recommend wearing them for long periods of time, though. Not very comfortable.

4.  +Sketchers - Pantone® These are great shoes! Very comfortable, especially the Flex Sole that I own. Great shoes.

3. +Vans  | These are super well made. I've never owned a pair, but have heard great things and would like to when my converse start to die.

2. +Converse  | Love them! I own the light blue pair, not the high tops and they are awesome. I wouldn't recommend wearing them for long periods of time, though. Like Disneyland. Just no. 

1. +TOMS  | I know these aren't sneakers, but I just have to say that I love this company. With every shoe you buy, they donate a pair. I will support them 100% as long as this wonderful thing keeps going on. Kudos to TOMS!

xoxo,



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top