Delicious Things to Eat For Breakfast

ugh, nothing for breakfast? Don't sweat, improvise it! Here are some delicious recipes you must try for breakfast this summer before school.
1. Chocolate Chip Muffins | An oldie but a goodie, my sister and I have been making this one a lot lately. It doesn't take a lot of eggs and they come out perfect. DON'T EAT THE BATTER. It will make your mouth want to die of the ickiness. It is nasty, but the muffins turn our perfect!

2. Homemade Belgian Waffles | These are delicious! No nutritional value whatsoever, but still sooo good!
3.  French Toast Casserole | I don't know what the heck this is, but I want to eat it!
4. Paleo Omelet Muffins | OMG. WHAT ARE THESE BEAUTIFUL LOOKING THINGS?
5. Hash Brown Waffles | I need to try these. Two of my favorites! Esp. the hash browns!!

xoxo,



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top