Just a Little Update: Insanely Busy!!

Hey, girle's'!
It's been awhile, and I'm so sorry! I've been so busy lately. From song writing to working on my science project, my schedule has been insane. But, I will try to post as much as I can.

So, here are a few updates.
*I'm working on a science project! I've been asked to find an animal, research it, and give a presentation. Well, I chose the narwhal, and I'm doing a skit! (like all the actresses) It's going to be so fun. *smile

*I performed one of my songs live! It was so nerve racking, yet exciting. The song was called 'Free' and my best friend composed the music. It was amazing. Here's a little funny story. So, I woke up at like 4:00 am that morning because I was so excited. For breakfast, I decided to have a mint chocolate chip CLIFF energy bar. I opened the package and took a bite. At that moment, I looked at the bar and it said 'Contains Caffeine.' I literally got freaked out! I was all like 'I'm going to be a mess!' because I don't have anything caffeine related. Later on, before the performance, I began shaking so hard. I'd never done anything like that in my life. It felt like a combination of being cold, nervous, and of course...caffeine. Great! Luckily, all went well and I hit the note well. I was so excited.

*We've been going to Big Bear a lot lately. We bought a house up there and we've been repairing it. So, we went inter tubing today for the first time and it was amazing! I fell on my butt a few times, but it was still awesome.

I will post as much as possible!

xoxo,
Bellise, who thinks you guys are beyond awesome

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top