A Preview to: What Would Happen After? Short Story- Happy Birthday, Anna!

Hi, Girle's'!

It's Bellise.

I know this is a little late, but I had a hard time coming up with a story idea. I had a little writer's block, but we now have a preview for you to see! Enjoy!!

    Happy Birthday, Anna!

               By: Princess Isabella

      Adapted by: Bellise Marianna
               
       With Help from: TaySwifty13













It was a beautiful Spring weekend. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. A perfect weekend for, well, chaos. Not what you expected, right? I think you were expecting something like, “A beautiful day for my aunt’s birthday!” Nope. Not at all what you thought. I’m good at surprising people like that.

Anywho, I think you all are screaming at me to get on with the story than to talk about how good I am at surprising people. So, I will.

As you all know, Teagan is my cousin, the daughter of my Aunt Anna. She is pretty awesome for the most part. I’m not saying I don’t like her. I love her! I’m just saying she has some flaws. Everyone has flaws. Everyone. I’ll tell you one of her flaws. She is clumsy. Really clumsy. It just so happens that that flaw kind of interfered with my plans for my aunt’s birthday. We were going to have a birthday ball with lights, music, chocolate, and sandwiches.

It all started two days before my aunt’s birthday. This is when the chaotic chaos happened.

“Isabella, where do you want this streamer?” Teagan asked confused.

“Somewhere over there,” I replied pointing my finger stiffly where the cake was.

That is all we have. It'll be done soon. I promise!

Hope you liked it!

Love,

EG/Bellise/TaySwifty13

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top