It's Me!

It's me, Girle's'! TaySwifty13. You guys are going to have so much fun with me. I promise. ;)

I'll give you a little run down of who I am. That way, you guys get to know me. :)

My name is TaySwifty13.

I'm blank years old.

I'm 5' 6" (that is pretty tall for my age.)

I will be taking over Craft Corner and I will be creating some awesome new pages on EG. They're all coming soon.

I will also be creating some new 'What Would Happen After' stories. For example, I'm helping Bellise with the one we're working on right. Shhhhh....it's a secret. I'll give you a hint who it's on. It's Isabella's aunt. :)

I hope you guys all have a magical Easter and an awesome birthday on EG! It's EG's birthday on Thursday!! So exciting!!

-TaySwifty13

You can also find me on Polyvore. My name is @tayswifty13

+Taylor Swift


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top