Meet the Newest EG News Members!

Meet the newest EG News members! They're brand new to EG and are super excited to get started. Let's meet them.

Meet our news team:

Carrie Caballo (official news team manager)

Felicity Merriman

Age: 11

Personality: I love horseback riding, gymnastics, and hanging outdoors.

Fun fact: I've ridden in horse championships!


Marie Grace Gardner

Age: 10

Personality: I love animals, nature, and the world around me. 

Fun Fact: I love taking photos of the world around me.


Isabelle Palmer:

Age: 9

Personality: I'm obsessed with fashion, singing, acting. But most of all, DANCING!!

Fun Fact: I have ice powers. Shhhh...don't tell anyone.


COMING SOON....

Grace Thomas:


The EG Sister tag is coming soon. Grace Thomas is coming in June!


Watch and wait!

Love,

EG




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top