100 Words that Describe-10 and 11

 Hey Girle's'!


Today's word is:









                                    Free


Free isn't something that you buy in a store, freedom is where we express the mind and ourselves. For example, Merida wasn't afraid to express her feelings. She wasn't afraid to be her. So, don't be afraid to be yourself. It's an awesome thing to be.


Freedom. It's not just something that you can pick up at the super market. Freedom is earned. Freedom is cherished. And once you have it...you are respected for who you truly are.

-Molly R.


                               Imagination


Imagination is a very powerful thing. It's basically dreaming. Girls have this trait. I love imagination because it helps me journey deep into my mind. It helps me be myself. Without my imagination, where would I be today?2

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top