I've Met Hans/Ice Powers/BONUS PIC!!

I suppose during my Frozen play (You'll see a post on that later-FYI-I was Elsa), I met Prince Hans. My best friend, Molly, edited Prince Hans in the picture. This was the part where I sang First Time in Forever.

Here's the picture: Displaying photo.PNG


Then, she drew ice coming from my hands. I have ICE POWERS!!! Conceal, Don't Feel, Don't let them know!!


(This was the part where I told Anna I wouldn't bless Hans and her marriage)

Displaying photo.PNG



BONUS PIC:

What would Anna look like if she had blonde hair? Let's see...Hmmm......


Displaying photo.PNG



Wow!! Molly, Molly, Molly! So creative!! Love that about her!!

Love,

Every Girle'

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top