Which Quotes do you Live By??

Okay, everyone has quotes that they live by. I have some. I will show them to you now.


I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison
at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_a_edison.html#rfedMDQML1J16w0I.99 


What does this mean to you?? I love this one because I always had a break down ( When I home schooled) when I didn't get a math problem wrong!

-This means to me that if you continue trying and you don't give up you can succeed at anything!

I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.
Taylor Swift 
 http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/taylor_swift.html#7o1T9XdFRBG1gm7h.99 


What does this mean to you??

- It means to me that teenagers should try to figure out there problems then by turning to drugs and alcohol.


Bellise

P.S- Find more quotes at: www.BrainyQuotes.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top