What you can do with socks!

You can do totally amazing things with socks. One of the things I made was a sock puppet. I will teach you how. It's really easy. First, I will show you my sock puppet friends that I made.


dog
Bull

My horse
My sister's horse

Horse Materials:

socks 
googly eyes
paper towels cut into 2 triangles
Ribbon for the mane
Brown marker for nose

Dog Materials:
socks
googly eyes
paper towels cut into ovals
pom pom for nose

Bull:
googly eyes
cut toilet paper rolls into long Triangles
If the bull is white then, take a brown marker and draw dots for the nose.





Directions:

1. Get a plain old sock.


2. Glue two googly eyes 

3. Glue the ears slightly above the eyes. Undo the toilet paper roll and glue them above the eyes.



                                       4. Draw the nose with your marker or Sharpie. Also, if you are drawing the horse, make sure you put a line of glue for the horse's hair. Then cut little brown pieces and glue them down in a straight line



                                                              

Enjoy! Let them dry and you can play with them.

Bellise

                                   

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top