Do you have a Fear??

Everyone has fears. Even Taylor Swift. Even Alyssa Skylar and the girles. Even I have a fear. Many fears. I will tell you them.

I fear:

spiders- Ugh! Their long disgusting legs and their fuzzy hair make me want to squish them.

The Dark- So, this one is a bit crazy and a bit weird but, I hate the dark. I always think something is going to happen. Like ghosts or monsters.

Sleeping alone- I like someone by my side when I sleep. I feel comforted and soothed.

Bugs (except pill bugs and butterflies)- Same reason why I hate spiders. Yes, I am kind of afraid of lady bugs in Italy. So, I was in Italy and their was this lady bug who loved my big puffy skirt like crazy. She loved it some much that she decided go hide in it. I found her, and I screamed like a maniac.

Scary movies- These movies make me more afraid to sleep alone. One movie that I was freaked out about was A Wrinkle in Time.




The Girle's fear:

Brekin:

Wearing last season's clothes- Yeah, you know Brekin. She's always caught up in her fashion.

Breyer:

If her horse was sick or injured- Breyer is always trying to help animals around her. Especially her horse. She is always making sure that Destiney is careful.

Spiders- She does not like that terrifying look on their face.

Rose:

 If animals dies or get badly injured-  If  an animal dies, so does rose's heart. Her heart is like a rose. Always caring and bright and positive. Then as each and every animal dies, her petals start to fall.

Aridessa:

If she doesn't finish her painting- If A didn't finish her painting, she thought that she was going to be toast. Seriously, I do really mean toast.
 wikipedia.org

Brenton:

Well, I'm sorry to say but, Brenton says she doesn't have a fear. Yes, she does. She is just embarrassed. Whatever!?

Alyssa:

Aly is afraid of sleeping alone. She always likes it when ,Vannessa her sister, sleeps with her .


Tell us! Tell us your fear at everygirle@gmail.com or on the contact form.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top