Angeleyes

I dedicated this to my best friend! We always hung out. She is now gone. Her name is Angeleyes. She is a horse.      "From the beginning ning,ning,ning we had a bond so strong no one could break through. Me and you!" 


The lyrics are below if you want to learn the words. The video is below,too.

   
                     

I saw you coming through the window,
                         my eyes lit up because you are my type,

sweet,sensitive, and a kind heart deep in- deep inside you,
                                                   oh-oh-oh,

                                  



                                        Don't be afraid,
                                   you are my wild paint,
                                    don't look at them,
                                 cause your my best friend- end-end -end
                                   yeah- yeah





                                           Chorus:

                               Angeleyes you runnin' horse,
                       your so pretty that's just me
                                Your wild mane,
                                    It flows away,
                                Your so pretty that's just me


                                    A ride deep inside the forest 
                                     Oh yes! That is exactly what we need,
                                      from the beginning ning, ning, ning
                                         We had a bond so strong,
                                           No one could break through
                                          Me and you

                                               Don't be afraid,
                                               You are my wild paint,
                                              Don't look at them,
                                              You are my best friend end, end, end
                                             To the end!


                                                   Chorus:
                                           
                    Angeleyes you runnin' horse,
                       your so pretty that's just me
                                Your wild mane,
                                    It flows away,
                                Your so pretty that's just me


                                   When you ran through the mighty mountains of California,
                               Your hooves shook the ground like there was an earthquake now,
                                       You galloped gracefully, galloped Gracefully, galloped, galloped, gracefullyyyyyyyyyyy



                                         (Whisper)
                          Whisper your feeling mighty girl
               Angeleyes you runnin' horse

                              (Sing)

                          Your so pretty that's just me!
Angeleyes you runnin' horse,
                       your so pretty that's just me
                                Your wild mane,
                                    It flows away,
                                Your so pretty that's just meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The end!




Bellise


Thanks for watching!
I love you Angeleyes!
I miss you!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top