The Top 10 Most Awkward Cat Positions You'll Ever See

So, we have gathered The Top 10 Most Awkward Cat Positions You'll Ever See. Trust me, they're awkward.


     The Top 10 Most Awkward Cat Positions You'll Ever See

                                1. Careful, this is fragile.
Sleeping in a square.


2. Are they here yet? Are they here yet? 

3. Love this better than my old bed.

4. Man, this is one good show.

5. Hey! I can see my house from here!

6.  I don't even care anymore.

7. One sandwich to go!

8. I finally figured how to twist my entire body.

9. There is a reason they call this "First Class".

10. Uggs just got a whole new purpose.


Seriously, we love these cats. If you have a cat, send us a picture and your crazy cat could end up on Every Girle'!

xoxo,
Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top