100 Words that Describe a Girl-6 & 7

Hey Girle's'!

It's time for another word that describes girl. Let's see what this has in store for us.





                        Courageous


Courageous, courageous, courageous. What a wonderful word! Now, courageous is basically saying "brave". Think of how many courageous girls there are in this world. You may not even know it, but even the smallest act can be courageous.

When you're courageous, you're not always slaying dragons or saying your sister from a witch. Being courageous is also when you keep yourself together during hard times. Being courageous means that you're strong inside.



He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.





Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. 


Brainy Quote



                           Different

  This one is a no brainer. Every girl in the world is different. Different shoes, different hair, different everything! Even twins don't have a single cell in there body that is alike. Being different is probably one of the most beautiful things you could possibly. It makes you stand out of a crowd. Keep on being different, it's an awesome thing.


I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain't never gonna do it any different. I don't care who likes it and who don't.



Be Different.


~EG

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top