Why is 2014 my Lucky Year?

                        Why is 2014 my Lucky Year?

Here are some reasons why this is going to be the best year ever!

1. The color of the year is Radiant Orchid, which is a kind of purple. My favorite color is purple!

pantone.com

2. My favorite animal is a horse. When I was born, my Chinese zodiac was a horse. 2014 is they year of the horse. (The year of the horse means that there will be some fast and visible changes.) Find the year you were born and your Chinese zodiac here. (2014:Wood horse/ 2002: Water horse  <------That's my year!)

Horse sketch for your design. Symbol of 2014 year — Stock Vector  Depositphotos.com

New Year 2014: green fire horse on black background. Stock Photo - 23236287    123rf.com

3. American Girl released Isabelle for the 2014 Girl of the Year. I'm working my hardest to earn $900.00 to buy all of her stuff and her. I'm at $53.42. Pretty far away but, I'm starting this dog walking job to earn money for her.


This is going to be an exciting year!!!


Every Girle'/ Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top