Singer/Quote of the Week

" Hey! I just met you and this is crazy, so here's my number, so Call Me Maybe"

I think we all know who's song this is! Yes! it's Carly Rae Jepson.


Here is the quote:

I'm not going to freeze under the pressure. I'm hoping I can stand up to it.
Carly Rae Jepsen 
at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/carly_rae_jepsen_2.html#6E4fIqSh6UugQct8.99


 Carly Rae Jepson-viewallpaper.com


Here's some stuff you need to know about Carly:

Carly Rae Jepson is 27 ( almost 28) years old.

Her birthday is November 21st, 2013.

She was born in the year 1985.

She is from Mission, Canada.

She has a sister named, Katie Jepson and has brother named, Colin Jepson.

She started her career in 2007.


Here is her hit song Call Me Maybe.


Uploaded by urfavesonglyrics





Now, here is a Call Me Maybe Parody. ( Cookie Monster singing Call Me Maybe.)



 Uploaded by Sesame Street.


Bellise




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top