Some Helpful Tips! :)




           Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. This week has been quite a tuffy! I've been getting ready for school and my mom's b-day! :) So, for school, i am getting a really cute horse back pack. I am getting a Rapunzel thermos. I am also getting a red  lunchbox.

        Are you guys ready for school yet? I am not. It feels like summer flew by. I am also worried about bullies. I am going into 6th grade and the kids there can be kind of mean. At least, that's what I've heard. If there are meanies, I am going to use some tips. I will give you them right now!


  • If they are like making fun of my hair or clothes or my nose or something I will say, " Really, I don't see that? ," 
  • I am also going to stand up for myself.
  • If I am bullied, I am always going to stick with my friends and tell an adult. For more bullying tips, watch this american girl mini film that helps give you tips.

 rockstar13studios

Hope this helps!

Bellise

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top