Summer is in the house!

Summer is coming! No school for a while. What are you going to do?? I am going to play with my friends and go to the beach.I am also going to hang out at the stables.

           When I say summer , I also mean the new Every Girle' photo shoot pics. are coming. New pictures of us being in well summer. Make sure you check them out.They are coming soon on our blog. Watch and wait.


Bellise


P.S. Have any summer plans? Then tell us at everygirle@gmail.com and you might see yourself on our blog. Good luck!

Have any photo shoot plans? Then if you do, send us a picture of you having fun in the sun! You might see some of your summer pictures on our blog . Tell us at everygirle@gmail.com.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top