Poems, Poems , Poems!

What are poems? Poems are beautiful rhyming speeches that come from your heart.

I wrote  a poem today ( 4/9/13 ) about my mom. It is below.


                                              My Mommy
                                      My mommy is a hero,
                                      She takes sacrifices no other mommy can make,
                                      She is as sweet as a box of chocolates,
                                      She raised me to be as successful as a shakespeare story,
                                    She is the light of my life.



Do you have a poem you want to share? Share it with us at everygirle@gmail.com.
We will put you on our blog!

No,this is not a contest.

Bellise




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I think this poem is the most beautiful mommy poem I've ever read. You must really love your mommy ALOT!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Back
to top